three word story

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
My ham sandwich was very limp from wet lettuce and pouring rain, as per normal.
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony.
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip which was bleeding bright green algae which looked worryingly like my Aunts' prize winning custard coloured pie stained with an opinel.
Underfoot...the ground smiled with legs deformed by rickets and then it opened up and grew giant pink skinks that stunk like a bushcrafters.
Meanwhile in Nashville, Elvis's ghost was supping jack daniels, whilst thinking about burger based rituals. "This aint all Ding-Dang-Doo!!" he commented cryptically, whilst he voraciously ate 煮豆, a number 37 clock work orange coloured ham sandwich.
"Yuck, millipede flavour!". He spat it out, all over Lee Harvey Oswald
"Ahhhhhhhhh....You're not JFK!"
"This is so cool dude" BANG....
"The blighter's dead, I know lets nick his magic toupee"
"A teepee? Interesting"
"No, toupee, look

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony.
He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip which was bleeding bright green algae which looked worryingly like my Aunts' prize winning custard coloured pie stained with an opinel.
Underfoot...the ground smiled with legs deformed by rickets and then it opened up and grew giant pink skinks that stunk like a bushcrafters.
Meanwhile in Nashville, Elvis's ghost was supping jack daniels, whilst thinking about burger based rituals. "This aint all Ding-Dang-Doo!!" he commented cryptically, whilst he voraciously ate 煮豆, a number 37 clock work orange coloured ham sandwich.
"A teepee? Interesting"
"No, toupee, look it's got nits

bashabuddy

Nomad
Dec 15, 2008
bramley, Leeds
"A teepee? Interesting"
"No, toupee, look it's got nits and a new

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
"A teepee? Interesting"
"No, toupee, look it's got nits and a new set of staples"

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
My ham sandwich was very limp from wet lettuce and pouring rain, as per normal. I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony. He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip which was bleeding bright green algae which looked worryingly like my Aunts' prize winning custard coloured pie stained with an opinel. Underfoot...the ground smiled with legs deformed by rickets and then it opened up and grew giant pink skinks that stunk like a bushcrafters. Meanwhile in Nashville, Elvis's ghost was supping jack daniels, whilst thinking about burger based rituals. "This aint all Ding-Dang-Doo!!" he commented cryptically, whilst he voraciously ate 煮豆, a number 37 clock work orange coloured ham sandwich.
"This is so cool dude" BANG.... "The blighter's dead, I know lets nick his magic toupee"
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
My ham sandwich was very limp from wet lettuce and pouring rain, as per normal. I put it near the fire. Aliens landed nearby to investigate my rectum. It hurt. But not as hot coals feel when strategically placed on top of my prized knife and inserted deeply into my ear. The smell was really mouth watering. "Ok" I said "Now who will tell the aliens they can't stay? Then the aliens won't take our prize winning elephants". Suddenly a bullet screeched past my Aunt's Dad's Cousin, who jumped into the bushes, where aliens where waiting, "Ahh crap, not stinging nettles on top of pitchforks". A lot of big, fat,scary, hog eating, giant geriatrics practising their fire lighting by urinating on chemical reaction started explosives, leapt to her aid. Meanwhile in some old canvas trousers, standing stiffly while doodling on an old discarded my little pony. He remarked "hello there, what are those interesting little people coming out of your nostril? "My brain slaves" came a voice, quickly silenced by my rumbling stomach. The slaves climbed onto my lip which was bleeding bright green algae which looked worryingly like my Aunts' prize winning custard coloured pie stained with an opinel. Underfoot...the ground smiled with legs deformed by rickets and then it opened up and grew giant pink skinks that stunk like a bushcrafters. Meanwhile in Nashville, Elvis's ghost was supping jack daniels, whilst thinking about burger based rituals. "This aint all Ding-Dang-Doo!!" he commented cryptically, whilst he voraciously ate 煮豆, a number 37 clock work orange coloured ham sandwich.
"This is so cool dude" BANG.... "The blighter's dead, I know lets nick his magic toupee"
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms, the Pixie's plotted

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms, the Pixie's plotted their revenge on

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms, the Pixie's plotted their revenge on the Imperial Gnome

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms, the Pixie's plotted their revenge on the Imperial Gnome and his 10,000

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms, the Pixie's plotted their revenge on the Imperial Gnome and his 10,000 elite ballerina guard

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms, the Pixie's plotted their revenge on the Imperial Gnome and his 10,000 elite ballerina guard, who hated ballerina's.

bashabuddy

Nomad
Dec 15, 2008
bramley, Leeds
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms, the Pixie's plotted their revenge on the Imperial Gnome and his 10,000 elite ballerina guard, who hated ballerina's. Meanwhile the peacock

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms, the Pixie's plotted their revenge on the Imperial Gnome and his 10,000 elite ballerina guard, who hated ballerina's. Meanwhile the peacock mounted the fairies

norm

Feb 18, 2005
Leicestershire
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms, the Pixie's plotted their revenge on the Imperial Gnome and his 10,000 elite ballerina guard, who hated ballerina's. Meanwhile the peacock mounted the fairies using traditional techniques

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms, the Pixie's plotted their revenge on the Imperial Gnome and his 10,000 elite ballerina guard, who hated ballerina's. Meanwhile the peacock mounted the fairies using traditional techniques. They held onto

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms, the Pixie's plotted their revenge on the Imperial Gnome and his 10,000 elite ballerina guard, who hated ballerina's. Meanwhile the peacock mounted the fairies using traditional techniques. They held onto dreams like fish,

bashabuddy

Nomad
Dec 15, 2008
bramley, Leeds
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms, the Pixie's plotted their revenge on the Imperial Gnome and his 10,000 elite ballerina guard, who hated ballerina's. Meanwhile the peacock mounted the fairies using traditional techniques. They held onto dreams like fish, flapping in the

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
"A teepee? Interesting"
"that glow pink"
Whilst all this dissolved into mushrooms, the Pixie's plotted their revenge on the Imperial Gnome and his 10,000 elite ballerina guard, who hated ballerina's. Meanwhile the peacock mounted the fairies using traditional techniques. They held onto dreams like fish, flapping in the ether of space

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE