Places to sea fish northwest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DP1

Tenderfoot
Jun 14, 2007
Wigan Area
Hi All

Can anyone suggest any place to try seafishing in the Northwest? I live in Wigan and never fished before so I don't want to travel too far. Am I right in thinking you don't need a licence for sea fishing? I was thinking,try sea fishing and if I like it get my licence in March or April for course fishing. I would also be glad of any help regarding what I'll need,how to set up, what to do! (Like I said I've not done it before) Basically an idiots guide to sea fishing.

Hope someone can help!

Darren

andywinkk

Nov 12, 2007
wigan
www.garmentsdirectltd.co.uk
Hi Matey Mentalnurse carl of here goes to the liverpool docs he says its quite good aswell,, send him a pm to find out were is best,

we went sea fishing from some were near conwy that was a great day foe £45, 6 hours aswell

DP1

Tenderfoot
Jun 14, 2007
Wigan Area
Thanks Andy It's summat I'll look into that I was wondering if there was any estuaries Southport way, hadn't thought about Liverpool!

P.s Had the tarp up a few times and I'm really chuffed with it. Thanks again! Like I said at some point when I get some cash I'd like a jacket off you if you 're still doing them!

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
Yer better fishing the Mersey, I've fished it for nearly forty years, had some lovely meals from it and not once have I lit up like a Belisha Beacon.
icon7.gif
I've had double figure cod, some lovely sized plaice, the dabs make delicious eating and I like steamed whiting, it's all there for yer for nothing, just keep the place clean as we have some idiots who leave tons of rubbish here instead of taking it home or....believe it or not...throw it in the bins.

Fish just past the Albert Dock in Mariners Wharf, dead easy fishing with yer car a couple of meters away or further along at Jaguar House, unmissable, both superb fishing areas, if you blank from September onwards, you haven't put any bait on the hook.

Pm me if yer wanna know more.
icon12.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE