Firesteel Blank Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Thanks for doing this Phil, mine came this morning and now I'm dreaming up handles for them

:Thinkingo

:D

Andy J

Forager
Oct 28, 2006
north wales
Mine arrived today, thanks very much, lets get whittling.looking forward to using that Fire Piston I'm gonna win!!! (not). Thanks Andy...

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
Thanks very much TMKTC, they arrived yesterday and work brilliant. Note to anyone..... the little rep scales have dissappeared, so how do I give this guy his deserved pat on the back? please

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Thanks Phil. My steels arrived yesterday and pimped 3 of them last night (no time for piccies yet). Two of them I have used antler and one with some hard wood I had lying around. They will be used this weekend by my cadets as well as the Char tubes from the recent tutorial.

For the other two I am hoping to get some antler soon to make up a couple of Firesteel Papooses as shown in Bearclaws shop. Hope they do not mind but they will be for my own use and not to be sold.

I will post pictures for the competition but not enter it as I have 2 Fire pistons already (including one you have featured as the prize). Going by the standards of the previous competition there would not be much chance of me winning anyway.

See you at Jason's meetup.

Cheers and thanks again for organising this. :You_Rock_

George

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Arrived home today from a few days away to find mine waiting for me. Thank you very much for the time and effort this must have taken to organise Phil. :You_Rock_

Hi all,

I'm still awaiting payment from a couple of guys. :confused:

I will give it until the end of the week before offering the last couple of 5 x blanks to the first on the reserve list. :D

I will not be sending any more PM's requesting funds or asking when funds will be sent as I'm too busy to keep chasing :(

Once the renaining firesteels have gone I will work out what the donation amount is and get it sent of to MagiKelly's charity.

Phil.

madrussian

Nomad
Aug 18, 2006
New Iberia, Louisiana USA
Got them in today. Thank you very much TMKTC. I've already taken one and made a key fob out of it. If you should happed to get stuck with five extra pm me and let me know I'll take them off your hands. Thanks for taking the time and effort to do the group buy.

Old soldier you have a pm.

Alex

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE