Slightly more shelf-life competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Gee this is difficult. A case of think of a number. I think you have a game plan here. I think its 5. One for each 10 days without a smoke. By the way congrats on the willpower! :Thinkingo

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
When I quit smoking I set myself a goal of three months (to pay my father back for the two tyres I punctured rolling a smoke as I was driving) that was 1988 august. Well done. I know how hard it is. Keep reminding yourself that you are a ex-smoker who chooses not to smoke. (I don’t believe it is possible to throw off the desire to smoke, I just choose not to smoke) :You_Rock_

I can’t see the picture so I’ll guess at 28

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
22 please - great comp! just shame i can't see the pic - no matter you still have rep mate! ;)

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
SmokinBaby.gif

There's twice half the number of matches in there :D

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
I was going to let this run to monday, but it looks like we've pretty much run out of numbers and someone (well two people actually) have got it spot on so I may as well announce it now.

There were 25 matches in it.

First person to guess correctly was Adi Fiddler. Well done mate. PM me your address and i'll get it in the post to you.

Cheers all.

Marts
:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE