Course Recommendation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I approved this, but it smells like :spam2: to me.

No offence intended, but there are certain characteristics in common with past posts that were unquestionably spam. I don't have any evidence other than my gut, which runs something like.
A new member posting a link on an English language forum, to page with no English translation other than Google, with no personal introduction and a very generic sounding post that would be equally at home on forums for any outdoor group. In fact, saying that "many" users here would be interested does not sound right from a new member, kind of false familiarity, especially with the average age and inclinations of our membership.
We recommend new members to post a bit about themselves in the Introductions sub forum. This is a family friendly forum, and folk are pretty welcoming to those who want to learn or share their skills and experiences.

Regards

Chris

Reactions: zornt

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Why should anybody book courses in Spain???

They are offered in English in Britain.

And if I would like to see something else, I surely would go to Skandinavia if not directly to Canada for paddling.

The only stuff you are allowed to light in Spain during the summer are your cigarettes and a gas burner, IF you are lucky.

Reactions: Janne

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE