Sold Esee PR4 Camp-Lore bushcraft knife, Patrick Rollins design

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

paola

Nov 26, 2019
London
Esee PR4 Camp-Lore bushcraft knife, Patrick Rollins design . SOLD

Includes The Knife Connection G10 very comfortable handles & Gunmetal Grey Kydex Sheath (original handle scales as well). Divot to allow the handle to act as a bearing block for a bow drill. Very comfortable handle for long hours of work.

Blackwashed, droppoint 1095 carbon steel 10.5cm blade. Overall length approx. 22.5cm. Tough, hard use bushcraft knife.

IMG_2490.jpg IMG_1008.jpg IMG_2488.jpg IMG_2489.jpg

Unused, selling package for £139, bought knife, plus scales, plus sheath for £255

Attachments

• IMG_1010.jpg
    IMG_1010.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Reactions: Ruud

paola

Nov 26, 2019
London
Hi,

Yes it it. The postage would be around £14, so I'd just add an extra £10 to the £139, making the total £149. My Paypal is
peliahoo
at
gmail
dot
com

Thank you

Paola

Last edited by a moderator:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hmmm...you see I read it that Paola was telling Wilfus that it was already sold to someone else. I don't think it is clear who that someone is and it would be good if Paola could pop back and clarify. Was there a conversation going on by Private Message? If this was all there was, I think it is early to be getting upset.

There may be a language issue.

If I was Wilfus, I would have read Ingels' post as a question, the answer to which would be "yes...this is what it will cost if you want it". As there was not another post staying to go ahead, or payment made, I would not have assumed that the deal was done, and therefore I would feel it would be fine to put an offer in so that if Ingels chose not to go ahead, I would be next in line. I do not see that Wilfus has done anything wrong, based upon the posts here.

Regards

Chris

Ingels

Nov 18, 2014
Lokeren
Oh Well plenty of PR4's in the world hey...
But yes, i wanted to buy the knife if he could ship it to Holland...
Saying 'i'm next in line' would be the most descent reaction Mr Wilfus could have given, but that is just my opinion.
Like i said: i don't do business like this.
Regards

Kenny.

paola

Nov 26, 2019
London
Really sorry for the mix up. It was a private conversation, and they just pipped you to the post. I'm going to put a few more things up in the next few days. I will ship them to Europe just so you know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE