Great price on Silva Ranger S compass

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonL

Oct 13, 2010
Farnborough, Hants
Hello all,
As a result of damaging my trusty Silva Ranger S, I wanted to replace it like for like, so did a quick google search...
I paid around £26 for mine a few years ago, and was more than a bit surprised to find a company (www.Dash4it.co.uk) who seem to have a large number (>100) of these for sale at a whisker under £11, new and including postage !
I've ordered one and will report back when it arrives, but thought I'd pass on the information 'cos this seems to me to be a very good price for a good sighting compass (has a lanyard with scale markings for use with OS maps too ;) )
Cheers
Simon

PS - Usual disclaimer about not being anything to do with the company etc.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've just had a looongish look at that site.
I could spend a fortune :sigh:

On t'other hand :D I think you might have helped sort my Christmas shopping for me :D

Thank you :D

Reactions: santaman2000

Nalsheen

Forager
Apr 17, 2010
North West England
Ordered one of these compasses last week and it arrived this morning. Looks good :)
975871b93760a8db7da17815bffea98c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Haha! I've just ordered one. For a tenner you mustn't grumble!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Mine arrived on Friday past. Usual Silva quality. Compared against my type 4 militaire it is just as accurate. Added benefit of the mirror casing protecting the bezel and housing, it may become my primary compass. And for £11 all in, I'm stoked!!!!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE