Bivi alterations?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottE

Nomad
Mar 22, 2017
Norfolk
Hi all, just back from a -4 night out, thoroughly enjoyable, however....I need a bigger bivi, I'm using a Dutch Army non hooped one at the moment and have used the Dutch Army hooped bivi as well as the British army one, I could do with more room as I'm a big long lump.
Thinking if I could get some alterations done or a cut and shut on two of my current goretex bivis, made wider and longer with a central zip I'd be a happy camper, are there any members that would do this kind of work?
Thanks

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Scott
I have one of the latest issue MTP army bivi's, they are huge. Added a zip down the side to make life easy and it's fantastic! A cheap solution - if you have a family member who can sew on a zip for you :) Or you could take it to the local seamstress?
Hope this helps,
Phil

Reactions: ScottE

ScottE

Nomad
Mar 22, 2017
Norfolk
Scott
I have one of the latest issue MTP army bivi's, they are huge. Added a zip down the side to make life easy and it's fantastic! A cheap solution - if you have a family member who can sew on a zip for you :) Or you could take it to the local seamstress?
Hope this helps,
Phil
Thanks Phil, just looked at the specs for the latest ones and you’re right ...they’re huge!! I’ll get one ordered.:thumbsup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE