I'm in trouble....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Just wondering if any on here uses Hilltrek over some of the other makes. I would really like to support a local company that makes in house but it will hurt the wallet.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Had one of their smocks for a bout 15 years and still going strong. Its about as waterproof as a bog roll but comfy and windproof.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I’ve not tried any Hilltrek gear, but I can recommend Keela if you want to keep things close to home.

Actually, scratch that, I had a google. Some is made in the UK, but some abroad.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I think Hilltrek make all their kit in Braemar. I had ventile a few years ago and wasn't impressed with it as a waterproof, as a windproof and comfort A*. I read an article that scotched the claim that it was used as 'dry bags' for aircrew. It may have been trialled though. I have often thought of getting a Hilltrek smock though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE