My new rifle: CZ455

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
The two sticks thing (usually beanpoles) are very common in the UK for stalking.

I made a comment earlier about not taking an unsupported shot if you don't have too. This falls into that as does a prone shot, using a tree or fence post or gate or car bonnet as a rest.

Result will always be better.

Only place this is ruled out for me is driven wild boar where you use a wide range of movement and dont have time to faff with a rest. Don't try that with a .22Lr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Yep, definitely me.

The bipod has made things a lot steadier and the DIY shooting stick from 2 walking poles is the same from a sitting position.

Nowt wrong with a few accuracy aids buddy. I have bipods, Various shooting sticks, a rest i made to shoot out of the land rover window, plus anything else i can find to lean on

I was meaning more constant fiddling with a rifle thats already more accurate than the shooter. Or spending thousands on custom work or high end scopes that (in reality) arent gaining the shooter anything

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE