Wildlife pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
The access to the upper Holmes River valley is about 20 minutes east of my place.
Sometimes, the wildlife appears and disappears so quickly that even a quickie grab shot is impossible.
These guys are not uncommon, they don't need to be in a hurry for anybody at all.

First is an adult, possibly most of a yard from nose to tail.

PorkyB_zpszjuowjkf.jpg

Second is a very young one, the size of a big loaf of bread.
In the next moment, the little one fell over a branch and got high-centered with all 4 legs flailing in the air.
Had to go step on the branch and off the kid went.

PorkyD_zpsvx38qupa.jpg

wingstoo

May 12, 2005
South Marches
Went for a wander on the weekend and could hear the Grass hoppers giving it loads, so had to try and capture one, but with a 55 to 300 lens on one camera and a 50 to 500 on the other it was a bit of a challenge...

Got this though

IMGP0871 by S1...., on Flickr

Dec 10, 2015
South Wales
Nice shot Alf I used to come across a few dead bucks in the woods on the other side of the road from them shots. The majority of them were 2 years old. I'm already missing the old open cast site.

Dec 10, 2015
South Wales
Thanks Liam
What drew you all the way down there?

The wife was getting home sick and I was fed up in my job. Luckily I've landed my self a job with NRW on the fishery side so I'm spending the summer in welsh rivers rather than a desk :cool: i do look forward to your photos though just to keep in touch with the old local area.

brancho

Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
The wife was getting home sick and I was fed up in my job. Luckily I've landed my self a job with NRW on the fishery side so I'm spending the summer in welsh rivers rather than a desk :cool: i do look forward to your photos though just to keep in touch with the old local area.
Well enjoy the job it sounds great and be happy where you are.

I intend to keep posting.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
I was super happy the other day to finally see some of the Wild horses in Sutton Park.

I really liked this one I took:

2ed8ocn.jpg

Nomad64

Nov 21, 2015
UK
A picture from yesterday in our (very dark so ISO 5000!) barn of one of a pair of proud swallows currently being run ragged by their recently fledged brood of four chicks who have been consuming huge quantities of flying insects. :)

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE