Sami knife making kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sonoftoil

Aug 19, 2004
brighton
Two Sami knife blades. One Puronvarsi blade,100mm, with a reindeer antler and curly birch handle already made. The end cap is moose crown and the spacers are reindeer leather. The sheath still needs finishing. The lower part is rendeer antler and the upper is reindeer leather. It just needs wet forming and stitching, or you could use the piece of moose leather to make a different sheath. The package includes a lekku blade and ready made sheath. The blade is 35mm wide by 175mm long. No makers stamp on it. It needs a handle making. Sorry the materials for this aren't included. I have included some spare bits that are just aren't going to be used by me. There is some red fibre liner, a small knife bolster, silver nickel I think, brass handle bolts, and a length of 18mm by 5mm strapping. I'm looking to sell this as a job lot. £110 plus £8.55 post and packaging. This postage cost is just because there's almost £200 worth of materials here. Sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_1255.jpg
    IMG_1255.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE