Molle type around 30 to 40l recommendations please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

moley1508

Aug 6, 2016
billericay
hi all,

i am looking at getting a molle type pack of around 30-40l.

I'm on a budget of as little as possible, any help would be appreciated.

are any of the ebay makes worthy?

thanks in advance

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I've got the karrimor sabre 30, which has replaced my old karrimor hot rock, its the same pack, just a different name & some molle on it, check around for price as it does vary.

Rob

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
how little do you want to spend and how long do you want it to last?

military1st has quite a range and postage is free

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
MilTec Assault? A lot of bang for the bock, imo...I got the fashionable red one.

A review I found at Youtube:
[video=youtube;xT7YpprZcGk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT7YpprZcGk[/video]

Greger

moley1508

Aug 6, 2016
billericay
cheers guys for the input. my main carry is an issue day sack, the new bag is going to be a base for a grab and go type modular system so no real longevity needed as it won't get abused

Last edited:

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Ridgeline of New Zealand Trooper. They're 50 quid usually but theres an ebay seller doing them for 25. I picked one up the other week and it's no thrills but decent quality pack.

RLAPHT.tag.main.jpg

Jul 24, 2015
Shaw, Oldahm
Im using the BA operation Herik bag. It's basically a Karrimor SF Predator without the waist belt. Paid around £30 for it in A Grade. Ive used it for 2-3 camps without an issue. It also accepts the side pouches from the bigger packs.

NarzaCyst

Tenderfoot
Sep 30, 2014
Cardiff
I bought a Mil-Tec 36 litre about 4 months ago. It's pretty solid, took a soaking in very heavy rain with minimal issue, it's comfortable and it cost me £29 from http://www.military1st.co.uk/14002206-mil-tec-molle-us-assault-pack-medium-grey.html

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
I have exactly that pack, and have used it daily for my works laptop + edc gear + day hikes. It's still going very strong an I do abuse it. Only downside is the top front pocket can drape down too much, but that's kind of my own fault for loading it, but it could do with a clip attached to the top of the bag to stop it draping. I would still fully recommend though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE