Hello from Wirral

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 12, 2016
Wirral
Hello guys,
I've been subbing to various YouTube bushcraft channels and keen to get involved. I enjoy motorcycle camping. Really looking forward to learning new skills. I've never done any solo stealth / wild camping, but there's always a first time. The area where I live has several woodlands, and I'm only a stone's throw away from North Wales. Now the kids are, for the most part, grown up (if you can call teens grown up), I can get on with my interests again. Anyway, looking forward to chatting and hopefully meeting up with some of you.

Jun 12, 2016
Wirral
Hello mate, Im on the Wirral myself. Look forward to seeing you fireside some day.

Hi ammo, I've searched "Wirral" and it looks like there is quite a few members from our fair peninsula, and I noted a few shout outs. Is there a Wirral meet going on? Or perhaps on the cards?

Last edited:

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
I've never known a Wirral meet to take place, there doesn't seem to be anywhere to do it. I used to go to the Greater Manchester meets but tend to do my own thing these days. Made some friends for life there though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE