Golite Litespeed pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

preacherman

May 21, 2008
Cork, Ireland
Sold pending funds

A lightly used Golite Litespeed 35 litre for sale.

Looking for £35 delivered in UK or Ireland. Elsewhere at cost.

I can put up pictures later when I get home from work but plenty of info online about this pack.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

preacherman

May 21, 2008
Cork, Ireland
Pictures now attached. Note that one zipper pull has been replaced with yellow chord and the plastic hook at the end of the bungee is missing. Neither effects functionality of the pack.

1 litre nalgene in side pocket for scale. This pack is bigger than the claimed 35 litres in my opinion. The front stretchy pocket will take rain gear or wet tent/tarp easily. There is also a hidden zippered pocket in the front. I have used this as a weekend pack with enough room for two or three days food as well as camping gear. It's a panel loader for ease of access and also has a built in frame sheet for better weight distribution to the hips.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0263.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 124

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Jeez, I'm surprised you manage to sell a thing. Earlier I waded through two identically titled sales threads with no pics.

Looking back in, I see both are marked as For Sale, yet one appears to be sold. I don't know which. Ooh, but some pics are there.

Why not start a thread like "Two Golite Lightspeed packs for sale"? Maybe attach pics? Maybe edit "For Sale" to "Sold"? People really can't be bothered to wade through all this, particularly on weak wifi or 3G.

Or did you start 2 threads for the same bag :nono:

preacherman

May 21, 2008
Cork, Ireland
2 threads in two completely different forums. Not everyone gets to see into members only. I changed the heading and first post info to tidy up the thread rather than starting a new one. Several pms were coming in last night about the Jam after it was sold. I didn't want to waste anyone else's time asking about a pack that was gone.

If I've wasted your time please accept my apologies.

Thanks for the bump.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Not a problem, just confusing.

TBH, I don't need tempting to investigate new bags, despite having all I need ;)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'd like this please; I'm off to sleep now but if you pm your details I'll sort the money first thing in the morning :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE