How many Daisies...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Got two cherry trees in flower within a mile of my house, and local reports of daffodils and celandines in flower too. I even saw a poppy growing today.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I jest you not, 'cos I've just checked the wee electronic panel on the wall, but the temperature outside is 11.6 degC in the middle of Scotland, in the middle of December at 10.30 at night.

The weather's gone a bit nuts.

M

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
My sister reports unusually warm weather around her bit (near Perth), quite warm here too, we haven't had a proper winter in several years. Lots of daisies around too.

Spring is coming.

:)

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Cherry tree in the back garden is budding according to my wife... I can't see it myself, but I'm not about to argue.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've got cherry plums and damsons starting to flower around my way and hazel not too far behind them.

As for what's budding, elder is sprouting nicely, honeysuckle is out as well

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
I saw borage and feverfew and lavender in flower in London last Sunday, and a bee buzzing around them!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE