Happy boy this morning.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Opened the gifts from the wife and daughter this morning, and to my delight instead of the usual socks and underwear, I found these.

xmas 008.jpg Two books I was going to treat myself to in the new year, and a waterproof tinderbox, filled with various tinders. :bigok: :)

Did anyone else get unexpected bushy related gifts?

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Well I received a copy of The Complete Outdoor Handbook by Raymond Mears from the kids, a cool Blackhawk belt from Mrs DHD, and a lovely dropper loop by Lois Orford from my parents. (That is now already complementing a Condor sheath; the smoky brown being an exact colour match). All in all I'm very pleased indeed!!

Edited: oh, and I nearly forgot: a cool Maxpedition pouch from my F-i-L. Good haul eh? :eek:

Last edited:

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
I got a Polish Lavvu from my kids. Very surprised they listened to me. I was expecting socks and a shirt one would only wear at a Golf club.
I sense a change in the force.

Must be the new Girlfriend my son has as she was there when i was dropping hints. :D

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
I treated myself to some money. 😁 Sold a couple of feeling axes that I don't use yesterday to a friend.

Ed the Ted

Forager
Dec 13, 2013
Scotland
I gave my sister a leather pouch I made with birch bark, fatwood and chaga I've collected, along with a fire steel she'll have to make a handle for.

She said I'm the only one who knows she's not a 'lady' and that she won't find much use for another snood and fancy knitted gloves!

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Realtree joggers off my fair lady. Concealed and comfortable. What more can you need?!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE