One of my favourite youtubers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi Guys,

I am sure this channel has been posted before but wanted to show you one of my favourite youtube bushcrafters for anyone who has not come across her before.

Lily (Alonewolverine1984) is not only a great female role model for women in bushcraft but also bushcraft in general.
She has made videos on lots of subjects and through them all there is an underlying respect for the environment and good knowledge of bushcraft.

No affiliation just felt others who maybe havent seen this would find useful.

All the best, Hamster

[video=youtube_share;XYXQ13N4_2w]http://youtu.be/XYXQ13N4_2w[/video]

ganstey

Settler
Stumbled across her channel a few months ago. A very refreshing and informative channel - makes a change from the usual "Kill everything with as much ammo as possible and then try and survive the resulting apocalypse". And Dax is always good for a few laughs!

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
I must admit I am equal parts jealous and impressed with the permanent shelter she built and would love to do the same (or even have an area I could build one).
I also really like her collaborations with other bushcrafters where they have been on trips to each other's areas.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
I have subscribed to her videos for some time. I have still yet to try to make her dream-catcher. Videos always interesting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE