New "Scandi folder" from Cold Steel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Not in yet but http://www.coldsteel-uk.com/store/cold-steel-Finn-Wolf-new.html have it on their website

Funny enough the old Coldsteel Finn wolf was a pretty smart budget fixed blade, It was a real shame they discontinued it

I've asked to be notified when they get stock. It seems you get quite a lot of knife for your forty-eight quid. Although it looks good, do you think there'll be a few corners cut in terms of fit 'n' finish? I have no experience of Cold Steel tools and knives, so I'm not in a position to know...

trade axe

Tenderfoot
Dec 16, 2013
Western Canada
I've asked to be notified when they get stock. It seems you get quite a lot of knife for your forty-eight quid. Although it looks good, do you think there'll be a few corners cut in terms of fit 'n' finish? I have no experience of Cold Steel tools and knives, so I'm not in a position to know...

I am an admitted Cold Steel fan despite some of those over the top demonstration videos. So I am biased. I have never been disappointed by the quality of product put out by C.S. In fact I feel that I get good value in the exchange.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I am an admitted Cold Steel fan despite some of those over the top demonstration videos. So I am biased. I have never been disappointed by the quality of product put out by C.S. In fact I feel that I get good value in the exchange.

That's very reassuring. Thank you.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Thought the fixed blade was called Finn bear? If so it's still available on the above site.

Yup, as brambles says...originally two models of cheap fixed blade. The Finn Bear and the Finn Wolf. The Bear is a good knife but the Wolf was discontinued a while back. It is odd that they have reused the name as it will create a bit of confusion IMHO.

The Finn Wolf fixed blade is pretty rare now. I have one that I refurbed last year...a great filleter.

Despite Cold Steels self portrayed image in some of their videos, there is no doubt that they make tough knives that do the job and are designed for hard work.

K

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE