Fjallraven lhukka cape???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Does anybody have one of these not getting used size l/xl ,there must be plenty out there as some places have sold out?

cranmere

Settler
Mar 7, 2014
Somerset, England
They are almost impossible to get hold of even though Fjallraven are still making them and selling them direct. I'm about to try making something similar using Ventile as the outer layer.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Just Checked again cause they don't always come up on a google search, anyway Grahams of inverness http://www.grahamsonline.co.uk/product/luhkka-cape have stock and are doing 10% off, I got the missus one for Xmas, lovely. They only have the Red, Grey and Dark Olive though, the Dark Olive being the Browny colour.

Hope that at least helps Gill

racer66

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2013
london
Ah sorry to hear that I never went that far when pressing the button. Give them a call, they may have a cock up on the ordering system. Or get a return..

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
They didn't take any money, somebody must have been buying the last one just in front of me.......But I've decided to make something similar this week, in fact I've just started marking something out so all's good :)

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
They didn't take any money, somebody must have been buying the last one just in front of me.......But I've decided to make something similar this week, in fact I've just started marking something out so all's good :)

Again, piccies please when your done :D
I'd love something like this but the fjallraven is not quite right for me.....and its too dear for "not quite right" lol

Apologies gill for de-railing your thread again

Bartsman

Forager
Jan 5, 2013
Princetown
Having used one in snow...they're worth every penny of £200.

If you want to use one in sleet or rain I recommend a thorough double coat of Gold Label.... Makes it waterproof and smell nice (if you like that sort of thing)!

Invest ...you won't regret it.

P.s I don't suffer with the nylon thing as I use a Buffalo is a base layer... Hoofing!

S

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
jwgoldlabelreserve.jpg

?

Z

Wigate

Forager
Nov 19, 2006
Hong Kong
Are these Fjallraven Lhukka unisex as most pictures I have seen on google and links from searches offer Women's Fjallraven Lhukka.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Again, piccies please when your done :D
I'd love something like this but the fjallraven is not quite right for me.....and its too dear for "not quite right" lol

Apologies gill for de-railing your thread again

no problem buddy ..There,s no use going for gold when u can have blue!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE