HW100K complete with scope, bottle, bipod but only 1 mag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Turnip

Sep 28, 2010
Radnorshire
Hi folks,

Selling my beloved HW100K in .177, I really don't want to but I don't get time to use it with my current job. I've owned it from new and have had it serviced by the airgun centre every 6 months. comes complete with Hawke Airmax SR6 scope, Harris 6-9 bipod, 3ltr Divers bottle (which needs testing before the end of October) sling and loads of tins of pellets. The only bad things about this rifle is some light scratches on the stock, just from being used and are barely noticeable but I want to be completely honest (other than that the rifle is mint). and there is only 1 mag, the other is in the house somewhere but I'm half way through a massive sort out so hopefully it will appear within the next few weeks. :)
I want to sell this as a complete set unless I really have to. pick up in person, I may be willing to meet If within a reasonable distance.
I'd Like £750 ono. (If you folks thinks this is a bit unreasonable then please say, I'm not sure what these go for 2nd hand these days so advice is always welcome) :)
£700
DSCN0570.jpg
£675

More detailed photos on request. All interest/ questions etc through pm please.

Thanks for looking!

Jon

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE