Hiya from SE Wales!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 15, 2014
Gwent
Hi guys,

After a great deal of lurking on here over the past few years and reading a lot of interesting stuff (and getting annoyed with the "you need to be a member to view this post" links) I've finally signed up. I've also been promted to do it by the fact I intend to check out this years Bushmoot (I actually found out the dates whenever they were put up and booked my annual leave especially, so no excuses not to go!). What's good is that it's a short drive from mine - oh and I dont have to pay £6.40 for the bridge :p

So I thought I'd best get involved properly as seems to be the spirit of your site. This is actually my first time using a forum at all so I'm gonna make a lot of mistakes. Go easy on me when I do.

Tara!

EDIT: I said tara at the end of the message as in "bye" - but it seems people think my name is Tara hahaha! Sorry It's not Tara and male not female. I'll stick with GeeWizz for now though.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2014
Gwent
Cheers Tony, and thanks for running this show I'm sure you put a lot of work in as admin. My name isn't Tara though sorry, I meant "tara" as in "ta-ta". I'll say "bye" in future to save confusion! Quite funny. I did say I'd make some mistakes as a first time forum user...

Jul 15, 2014
Gwent
Right I've got a lot to learn about forums it seems. A reply to a particular persons post goes to the top and not next to theirs? Doesn't make the most sense to me but I'll get used to the format in time!

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Right I've got a lot to learn about forums it seems. A reply to a particular persons post goes to the top and not next to theirs? Doesn't make the most sense to me but I'll get used to the format in time!

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Click on "reply with quote" to repeat the post you are replying to :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE