What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
One of these:

14914.jpg

From Mobile Solar Chargers ~ Bought over the weekend rather than today but I've now had a play or two and I'm happy to say that its 6000 mAh performs far better than my short lived and allegedly 30000 mAh power bank ;) . Definitely a case of getting what I paid for :eek: :D

Switch

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2013
Scotland
Just bought a DD XL tarp and DD Underquilt to use with my blackbird XLC that should be arriving in the next few days. Hopefully it'll get me through the Summer since Hammock Gear are all out of the fabric I need until end of July. Also ordered a ridgeline organiser from 2qzq and breathable underquilt protector. Emptied my basket from Dutchware before my wife kills me though.

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
Taken it for a test drive tonight, shes a powerful girl. Will stitch 4 layers of canvas or two layers of soft leather with ease. Just made a couple of leather pouches..... best 15 quid ive spent in ages

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Guyjames

May 29, 2014
Winchester
Yep!

I ordered a new hat today. I spent last weekend camping at Eastnor Land Rover show, and it hoofed it down all weekend!

I normally wear my Lowe Alpine mountain hat in the rain with a gore tex jacket, but when I'm wearing a coat rather than a technical goretax jacket, the Mountain cap doesn't really seem ideal. So I looked for something a bit smarter that works with my Barbour or Seeland coat when I'm out for a walk or at a show.

I went for the Tilley TWC7 Outback Hat!

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I was looking at these a few months back, let me know what you think when it arrives

Yeah they look pretty good. Been looking out for a light/strong/compact stool and noticed this thread here. Will let you know how I get on with it in a week or so if you remind me :)

Had confirmation from Ron that my Trailstar etc are on their way so getting uber excited :D (Fingers are crossed for the customs lottery).

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
2 x shortie 3mm wetsuits, 2 x 3mm pars of wetsuit boots and gloves and a 150n auto lifejacket and some wood and metal epoxy resin glue

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE