What did u get from bushy Christmas ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Just going to add two pictures of my Czech army bedroll that I had for Christmas. Very pleased with it.

Me posing in it
11568223953_bbd0b0f55c_b.jpg

All zipped up
11568220726_ee1201cdfa_b.jpg

My wife has added a buckle to the outer straps so I can use it in a shoulder carry when it is all rolled up too. For the price, I can't really fault it.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Just going to add two pictures of my Czech army bedroll that I had for Christmas. Very pleased with it.

Me posing in it
11568223953_bbd0b0f55c_b.jpg

All zipped up
11568220726_ee1201cdfa_b.jpg

My wife has added a buckle to the outer straps so I can use it in a shoulder carry when it is all rolled up too. For the price, I can't really fault it.

Thats brilliant! I am going to have to get me one of those, your pics remind me of a romantic weekend away with Alison to a 5 star hotel, we got some funny looks at reception when we turned up with packs, i will try and find the pic you will see what i mean!

Nice one.

Ivan...

jamin

Forager
Nov 27, 2006
lincoln
www.piczo.com
Howdy. Everyone looks like they got some nice things. I received uncle rays new book. A ben orford flatter curve spooner a large silki folding saw a power kite which I had a play with today was really good. Lots of socks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE