Something different !!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
As pointed out at waynes meet near Arundel , i drive a disco or ride my bandit 1200 (which is to normal and mundane for my liking!!) .
I am looking at chopping in the bandit and a delica for something a bit more unique . It should be capable of offroading but does not nessasarily need to be 4 wheel drive . It would need to transport me and my 2 kids (just incase i need it for the school run) and mustn't be to thirsty . I have searched all over the net for something but have found nothing that fits the bill ! Any ideas on what vehicle might suit my needs ?
Pumbaa

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
horse.jpg

:lmao:

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
pumbaa said:
As pointed out at waynes meet near Arundel , i drive a disco or ride my bandit 1200 (which is to normal and mundane for my liking!!) .
I am looking at chopping in the bandit and a delica for something a bit more unique . It should be capable of offroading but does not nessasarily need to be 4 wheel drive . It would need to transport me and my 2 kids (just incase i need it for the school run) and mustn't be to thirsty . I have searched all over the net for something but have found nothing that fits the bill ! Any ideas on what vehicle might suit my needs ?
Pumbaa
You're getting rid of a bandit?? :eek:
Can I have it??? g'wan, :You_Rock_ , thanks, drop it off tomorrow? :yelrotflm :yelrotflm
Seriously though, how about an APC? Bloke I know in Norway has one, apparently they're exempt from MOT and most insurance... some can do 70mph but they're pricey... also a bit uncomfortable but you'd fit the kids in no bother! It's also mean you need never fear a crash or being stuck behind a tractor... or a flat tyre... you might fear corners though :eek: :D

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
Alvis Stalwart now your talking, I've wanted one of them since I was knee high to a grasshooper.
It'll be the first thing I buy when I win the lottery :lmao: :lmao:

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
A bowler would be Ace too get (although a tad pricey) , but i reckon they are a we bit out of my price range !! I like the unimogs , but again a bit on the pricey side . is there any thing similar that comes up a bit cheaper ?
Pumbaa

martin

Nomad
Sep 24, 2003
nth lincs
One of the vehicles that picked us last year on Bearclaws Vildmark Course was a Volvo 303 and they really are the dogs danglies.
My tongue was hanging out as soon as I saw it, needless to say I got myself parked in the front passenger seat for the trip to the course location :D

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
I guess about £3500 would be what i am looking to spend , but may be able to add a bit if something really takes my fancy .
I do like those Volvo 303's but do they come in right hand drive ? I tend to use a lot of back roads on a daily basis and reckon that the diference between left and right hand drive would be fairly equal to hit or miss , and as it tends to be tractors ,quarry lorrys and busses , would much rather a miss !!!
Pumbaa

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE