Please help to protect swedish nature!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
arctic hobo said:
But it's still going on! All the money more than 840,000SEK will go on the next project... and we can click for that too :)

I will keep clicking too, I think its cool that something worked out finally.
Most of the time one has to witness that all nature projetc go to hell and they cut all the trees anyhow. Wonderfull that we could do something too from our group here.

cheers
Abbe

HuBBa

Forager
May 19, 2005
Borås, Sweden
www.hubbatheman.com
Right now their webpage are having difficulties and they are working on it so clicks should be back up soon.

In the meantime, here is a satellite photo (using google maps) of the forest. It's a strip going from the middle point down towards the small horisontal lake (just before the big one)

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=66.868367,17.999897&spn=0.034146,0.098662&t=k&hl=en

If you are running the program it's at the foolowing coordinates:

66 degrees 52'00.19 N
17 degrees 59'40.14 E

Enjoy =)

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
HuBBa said:
Right now their webpage are having difficulties and they are working on it so clicks should be back up soon.

In the meantime, here is a satellite photo (using google maps) of the forest. It's a strip going from the middle point down towards the small horisontal lake (just before the big one)

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=66.868367,17.999897&spn=0.034146,0.098662&t=k&hl=en

If you are running the program it's at the foolowing coordinates:

66 degrees 52'00.19 N
17 degrees 59'40.14 E

Enjoy =)

cool link mate, I even found my place and my hunting grounds. Now I can check out the bigger picture around my area.

thanks mate
cheers
Abbe

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Has anyone else noticed it's gone down to 4 decimetres saved per click?

Anyone know if this is an interim thing until the next project is started?

And why is this no longer a sticky?

So many questions, so few on line bushcrafti books !

FeralSheryl

Nomad
Apr 29, 2005
Gloucestershire
Good grief it really worked!

Haven't been around for a while but still clicked whenever I got near a computer. Have to admit though, I was very dubious about the outcome.
I'm so glad the Forest was saved.:)

More clicking ahead then. OK here goes... click!:D

nomade

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 8, 2004
Sutton (Surrey, UK)
Realized only a minute ago that people could help save a forest by clicking on a site. So I just did and will keep doing each time a PC keyboard is available.

This sort of issue is what matters the most! Isn't it?

Nomade

ronsos

Forager
Dec 10, 2004
Ive been unable to get out and about for ages,done nothing but work , had a serious family illness to deal with but I helped save a forest!How cool is that?
Well done everybody,that will show them( take your pick of who of 'they' are).Big thanks to Abbe Osram for starting the thread.Will keep on clicking.

Wilderness is not a luxury but a neccessity of the human spirit- Ed Abbey

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
ronsos said:
Ive been unable to get out and about for ages,done nothing but work , had a serious family illness to deal with but I helped save a forest!How cool is that?
Well done everybody,that will show them( take your pick of who of 'they' are).Big thanks to Abbe Osram for starting the thread.Will keep on clicking.

Wilderness is not a luxury but a neccessity of the human spirit- Ed Abbey

Thanks to all of you the forest got saved! Cool that you are still clicking away I am doing it myself and I believe that they are continuing with the idea maybe saving more forests.

all the best to you all
cheers
Abbe

tanto

May 29, 2005
Sweden
It feel extremely good to have made a difference. I feel proud over myself and all the people that actually give a damn about something and took a bit of their time for a better couse. Maybe there is some hope for human kind after all.

Best Regards

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
f-bump.gif

Still clicking away. :D

http://www.ettklickforskogen.se/engelska/ettKlickeng.asp

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE