Fieldcrafter-uk blanks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sycamour

Forager
Dec 10, 2012
south east
Hi All,
I know a few of you bought these blanks (£25. :) from Matt, and this is mine. The first thing that struck me when it arrived was, Wow thats chunky! and it sat on my desk for a few weeks whilst I decided what I was going to do with it. The dimensions and balance from blade to handle just did,nt quite work for me, so I shortened and reprofiled the handle section, and fitted it with some teak scales which were from an old bedside cabinet, liberated from a skip! and it fits my hand well. I tried for something a bit different than the normal spine folded sheath with the additional strap and sam brown closure, (although not yet quite sure). anyhow, overall I'm happy enough with what I achieved, the whole thing including the sheath cost me less than £40. :D :D and am looking forward to trying it in the field..
001.jpg003.jpg008.jpg011.jpg004.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE