Bushmoot 2013 - who is going?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Does anyone happen to have a tide table for the area.... I guess Porthcawl if not more local? And any local knowledge on undertow/ lifeguarded beaches as my 80yr old Mum will fancy a swim and an oggle at them ;)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Does anyone happen to have a tide table for the area.... I guess Porthcawl if not more local? And any local knowledge on undertow/ lifeguarded beaches as my 80yr old Mum will fancy a swim and an oggle at them ;)

Here you go TG, LINK Like the way you're blaming it on your Mum! Your Southern Comfort secret is now out.:lmao:

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Right, my name has been used in vain earlier in this thread so I would like to declare the intentions of "Syphilis" (cheers Dave53).
I'm awaiting permission from Shelly (SWMBO's has given hers), but I'm hoping to be there on 5th & 6th and again on 14th & 15th.

I'm hoping to see a good few friends I haven't seen for a while and remember one I met last year who will be there in spirit.

I'm hoping that the Scottish woodland (retired) tramp can make it, I hope the Greenman can make it, I hope Arry can make it and I hope Big Al doesn't threaten to duff me up in the naughty corner or he won't get his TI mug back. :)

See you all there!

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Possibly.... especially in the corner ;)

We may have to think about how to expand the circle. There was the suggestion last year of having two fires, hmm.

The long hut will get raided again then. I'm bringing a 'Victorian' dart board, others will need to bring darts.

I'm adding 4 newbies myself!

Last edited:

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
Not sure if you are aware but the perseids meteor shower will be happening overhead every night of the Moot, peak is the 12th, I'll hopefully be on top of one the larger dunes watching the light show.

Thanks for letting me know that sounds brilliant :D

Paddytray .;

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE