my second knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thanks for the kind words guys, so glad I have kept at this, a word of warning to anyone doing this, I was in the hospital last night till 2 in the morning, as I ground a little bit of metal, just to nip something up, and ended up with the piece stuck in my eye, they had to use a needle to get it out because it went in so deep 2800 Rpm no glasses and metal are not good for your eyes, so please people don't make the mistake I have, I now have a rust ring from the metal that needs sorting.
so where those bloody glasses, then on the way out from the hospital hit the Barrier in me car. Not a good night I can tell you.
take care.
lee.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice one Lee, looks lovely! Either leather or kydex for a sheath will be a winner, perhaps green if you go with leather or desert sand kydex? I'm not a big fan of choils myself but the knife is amazing for a second attempt, so much better than my second one! The first pic makes it look scandi but the fourth throws a shadow making it look hollow ground, I take it it's scandi? Loving the high grinds regardless, I never saw the point in tiny bevels on a thick knife.

As for the eye make sure you take the whole course of pills to get rid of potential future hassle and you'll be grand. Bad news if you don't in the form of crippling headaches. Safety goggles all the way kids! Keep em coming mate, looking forward to seeing more...

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thanks chad mate, no what you mean about the headache bud, I had an infection in the whites of my eyes a couple years back and the head aches were unreal.
take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE