Wee Trek Through The Galloway Forest (Pic Heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
You asking about the wooden fort like structure Scott? If so, i think it is something that is used by venture scouts or some group like that. Supposed to be brilliant inside. Nathan and Tam had a walk over there last time we were at Loch Doon. I'm sure Tam will be able to tell you exactly what it is.

Looks like a great trip, cheers for sharing the pics.

Loving the new look Jason, was that haircut done specially for Scott? ;)

atb

Dave

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Now that looks like a place to visit. Next visit to Kirkcudbright I might take some time off and look around.

leedsbrew

Forager
May 15, 2013
Leeds
thanks for posting this thread. I know its a bit old now but I'm making the trip up to Galloway FP wiht my brothers end of Aug so very helpfull. Cheers

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Great pics. Pity about that adder, by the path like that, it looks like it was killed by some cretinous human. Adult female too, no doubt carrying the future of its species. I would have liked to have examined it and got samples. I should put a thread up about that.

The rest of the trip looked fun. Whats the story about the rocks?

My thoughts too :(. But it looked a great trip, love that part of the world.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE