Avon skin so soft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I heard its good against midges & the like, but which one do you order ?, as there are quite a few different ones in the catologe.

Regards,

Rob

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I used skin so gentle? From Avon....good when on the mtb

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
I think it's horrible stuff and irritates my skin worse than the midges, i can't believe it is sold as a moisturiser.

I used Smidge that Midge last summer which was far more pleasant.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Avon have changed the recipe in the last year or so and it's not so effective. Was mainly the bergamot oil that was keeping the midge off. Also if you store it for longer than about a year it denatures and doesn't work so well. Pity 'cause I sold thousands of bottles of the stuff in the past - though not officially as a midge repellent. It was to keep you feeling all soft and supple in the outdoors. Plus personally I found it a bit oily. There are other good products out there.

GB.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
I used Avon Skin So Soft for many years. It worked fine for me but you must keep it topped up. After using Woodstocks Stupidly Simple Midge Repellant i find this works better for me and its cheaper. In fact I've just received another three pots.

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Ehhhh a Yorkshireman washing it off while there's some life left in it?! Say it can't be true lad!:lmao:

images
Really sorry, i forgot myself for a minute, don't tell anybody!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE