You're a generous bunch.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
This forum never ceases to amaze me in its generosity. There are certain individuals who seem to give a lot, be it time, knowledge or material goods on more than a regular basis. Not going to name names in case I miss someone but you know who you are.

Many thanks. Judging by this forum the human race ain't that bad.

I only hope I can also pay it forward in the same manner.

Cheers

Mike.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I could not agree more buddy i have been on here for a good few years and i still cant understand why people u have never met in your life or probably won,t do more for you than people who you have known for years and are meant to be friends ????????????:dunno::dunno:

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
I agree,met some great people so far and generous is a total understatement.

sent from the back of beyond

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
i know why this is the case i think but i could be wrong and that is well we all belong in the same mental institution hahahaha

ow and i fully agree this is one of the nicest forums i have ever been involved with and deffos understands the phrase

SPREAD THE LOVE

Sep 8, 2012
west sussex
never felt so welcome on a forum, nobody ever seems to come across as the local guru even tho
some of the time your speaking to an absolute expert in their chosen field, nobody seems to come
over patronising or condescending, just seem to trip over themselves wanting to share the knowledge
and sometimes vast experience.
No dodgy little clicks you find on most forums. Only been using it again recently and all ready the offers
for on the spot help and advice has blown me away. Nobody seems to have an inflated ego and everyone
seems to have the time for even the dumbest questions which is odd.
thanks forum your all lovely (I feel all warm and cozy now)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
never felt so welcome on a forum, nobody ever seems to come across as the local guru even tho
some of the time your speaking to an absolute expert in their chosen field, nobody seems to come
over patronising or condescending, just seem to trip over themselves wanting to share the knowledge
and sometimes vast experience.
No dodgy little clicks you find on most forums. Only been using it again recently and all ready the offers
for on the spot help and advice has blown me away. Nobody seems to have an inflated ego and everyone
seems to have the time for even the dumbest questions which is odd.
thanks forum your all lovely (I feel all warm and cozy now)

Yup, that's what I found when I joined up and I've been here ever since based solely on that warm and cosy feeling.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE