Cool overnighter . First for the pup

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

huntersforge

Oct 14, 2006
southern scotland
Having finished work for the Easter holiday I took off to my favourite spot for some relaxation and practiced some skills. It was the first overnighter for my 5 month old lurcher pup called Blitz and he took to it like a duck to water. By the time we got there he had ran about that much that he collapsed in a heap and gave me some peace to set up camp, any way enough chatter heres the pics..

Packed winter kit
DSCF0667_zps16ea1f7d.jpg

View from camp
DSCF0668_zps54157dd6.jpg

Base camp
DSCF0670_zpsdf6ed5b5.jpg

A happy and content wee dog

DSCF0671_zpse5411041.jpg

I had took along my lightweight fishing kit as I was keen to try out my new shimano exage mini reel. Didnt bring me any luck though as I drew a blank

DSCF0672_zpsa93877cc.jpg

Dinner on the go... chicken curry and rice. Mmmm. nice

DSCF0675_zpsafecde62.jpg

It was cold when we woke in the morning as I had filled my crusader cup with water for the pup and it had a good half inch of ice in it.

DSCF0676_zps2f7d0c44.jpg

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Looks like you had fun despite the lack of fish. Must say I miss that look of "what's next?" from a canine friend. Good looking pup. Looks like you run an organised camp too.

huntersforge

Oct 14, 2006
southern scotland
Nice Pup. What did he sleep on or in?

He slept in my sons old kids size vango sleeping bag, I was quite surprised that he crawled inside after I zipped it up and only came out to go to the loo during the night and then found his way back in without any problem. One of the benefits of not using a tent eh.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE