7W Torch group buy finale.Only 8 available

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Due to the pm's recieved i have ordered 10 of these torches so we're back in business guys:bigok:

i'll be intouch guys...........

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Update

Guaranteed 100% these will arrive on friday 15th march and i'll be collecting evening time!!!:mexwave:

I will get them all wrapped and ready to go on either saturday or monday,

I will update again friday evening:bigok:
:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
As i was promised........
torches arrived:bigok:
I'll get these all wrapped ready to go monday as im working tomorrow and expect a long shift:rolleyes:

There maybe more i can get but lets put this one to bed first.
your patience is appreciated guys.
2013_0315picture0001.jpg

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
All now wrapped and ready to go tomorrow guys!

They will be sent 1st class recorded.
Can you please let me know when they arrived but updating this thread.;)

Last edited:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Arrived just now mate thanks again. I know what its like waiting on promises from supplier and the grief that goes with it. Well done for sticking with it.
Little silicone grease on the threads and the zoom cap softens the action up nicely ;) May help to keep out the damp too.
Its funny seeing the the whole square LED projected onto the wall, brilliant thanks again WULF

Last edited:

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
arrived today :) I thought it was a bit strange when zoomed the square beam to

Thanks again Russ

Last edited:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Mine arrived safe and sound this morning. It's a little cracker. Thanks very much for arranging this.

Thanks dave.

Arrived just now mate thanks again. I know what its like waiting on promises from supplier and the grief that goes with it. Well done for sticking with it.
Little silicone grease on the threads and the zoom cap softens the action up nicely ;) May help to keep out the damp too.
Its funny seeing the the whole square LED projected onto the wall, brilliant thanks again WULF

It certainly was quite hard at times but had to see it through,i dont like to dissapoint.
good tip on the grease.

arrived today :) I thought it was a bit seeing the the whole square LED projected onto the wall to :)

Thanks again Russ

Certainly different Russ eh.

Arrived safe here too - though I had to read Russ's post before realizing the zoomed spot was square - Oops!

Cheers Wulf.

Ogri the trog

Cheerrs pete,,
All very welcome guys,a pleasure.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE