Bit of a clearout

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
I have loads of odds and sods to sell on or swap to make room in my Bushcraft store for a load of new stuff on the way

Karrimor Hoolie 25 ltr with air space back small day sack in black from when they made stuff with pride £20 now £18

Silva Brass match safe with compass on top used but not abused £20 now £18 now £15

Boulova Marine Star watch with blue dial not new but great condition still boxed and paperwork £60 now £55 now £50

Couple of leather belt straps for hanging things, one with brass spring clip ( like a dog lead) and one brass ring £10 now £8 the pair

Roof rack bars ( 1 pr ) and end feet for Merc ( face to face only as too big to post ) £40 now £35 or £20 for just the bars

HD tow bar ball and pin ( face to face only and too heavy to post ) £20 now £18 now £15

Olive Green M65 Jacket with light wax treatment size xl/ xxl with liner £40 now £35 now £30 now £28

Matterhorn black all leather boots size 9 reasonable condition £20

Old Kurkri and sheath , one small utility knife only £25 now £22 now £20

Original Jetboil all complete with stand £40 now £35 now £30

Old British Army webbing belt and double leather mag pouch ( great for folder / leathermans etc ) £10 £8

British Army rifle cleaning kit more or less complete with oil bottle, brushes etc £10 £8 now £5

Happy to send photos of anything from my phone if you pm me with your e mail address
All costs include second class postage in UK , discounts for multiple buys

sorry all forgot to add that it is cash or cheque only for these unless a trade is agreed

PM me if you have any questions

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE