Crafty Secret Santa 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
received mine today (wind you, its been at the post office for a week and a half!). Opened it far enough to see a note saying 'do not open until christmas', then stopped :) quite excitednow, I don't get many prezzies! :D

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Awwwww.....i sent you a great big c*** in the post!!!!!!!!!!! Lolol! (private joke everyone....not quite what youre thinking....it was a keyring)

received mine today (wind you, its been at the post office for a week and a half!). Opened it far enough to see a note saying 'do not open until christmas', then stopped :) quite excitednow, i don't get many prezzies! :d

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I think it might have arrived as a card was left to come collect it from the sorting office...

IMAG0191_zps562b9295.jpg

Unfortunately, whoever sent it used special delivery but they addressed it to 'Mesquite'... they didn't use my proper name.

Went down to the sorting office to collect it but because I don't have any ID that's acceptable to Royal Mail that proves I'm Mesquite they won't release it :nono: so I had to come away without it :empty: :(

I've asked for it to be redelivered on Monday in the hope I'll be in to sign for it... If I'm not it'll be returned to whoever sent the package. Hopefully they'll resend it with addressed properly so I'll get it in the new year.

benjy

Tenderfoot
Dec 29, 2010
Swindon
I don't have anything yet, hopefully something will turn up soon.

Hope everyone is looking forward to opening their secret santa gifts. I would love to see some pictures of what everyone has made if you find some spare time over the Xmas period.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE