Article: Brazilian Tarp Hat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I have one of these now and I bought one for SWMBO too... Great hat, comfy, light and very durable... As for water resistance I'm off to Malham this weekend and the forecast looks decidedly wet... Watch this space !!

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Sorry lads, yes it has come, it came while I was on holiday, I will take a coup,e of pics when I get the chance, happy with the cap, but might do something with the colour.
take care.
lee.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
Had to get one just to see if they are as goodas they looked they are awesome best thing is wife payed for it birthdays have uses

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
I have one too. Mine is a little too snug for my liking even though my head measured the exact size available.

I did request the darkest colour possible but the one I received is too light for my likeing.
Having read the comments about dyeing them, maybe i'll just dirty mine up a tad!

Overall, I do like it and it's value for money.

Grendel

Settler
Mar 20, 2011
Southampton
I'm thinking of buying one rather than the standard leather bush hat since need a wet weather hat but not sure best size to get since some say there too large and some too small? I have a 59cm head so should i get the L or XL????

Last edited:

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
I have same size head as you fits like a glove I got the one with writing on as my wife is from Madeira she loves it to

Last edited:

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I have one of these now and I bought one for SWMBO too... Great hat, comfy, light and very durable... As for water resistance I'm off to Malham this weekend and the forecast looks decidedly wet... Watch this space !!

I'm on tenterhooks. So?

SussexRob

Dec 26, 2010
East Grinstead
Showed the website to the wife, and looks like I'm onto a winner for a christmas present! She loved the idea.

Would be interested to see how well they stand up to heavy rain. Looks like we'll both end up getting one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE