Hello from South East Bulgaria

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
I think you will find your fist 10 or so posts are moderated, it is a family forum so they have to ensure you arn't going to launch into a heap of profanities or spam.
We all had to do it and once it has passed you can type and get answers in real time.
So what is your sister like?:D

So what is your sister like?:D

Very HOT for her age, but if you want young and cute, you need view my Russian Wife! I shouldn't be writing about this crud, I should be explaining how to wash your parts in the Siberian snow without getting frostbite and I'm lowered to this to reach a target amount of posts before the handcuffs can come off - ridiculous, really. And when are my Niva pictures going to get posted?

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Ahh Niva's. Back in the Day Hampshire Police had them as their duty 4x4s. The parts were obviously harder to come by then. I look forward to your stuff about Russia, Why were you there?

spartacus

Forager
Sep 10, 2010
Bulgaria
Hello there and welcome to the group. I can help with some of what you want. I also live in Southeast Bulgaria. Send me a message when you like and we can have a chat. You are right about the endless fruit but there are plentifull mushrooms too and herbs. If we ever get rain again lol. Forgot to add, I've seen Wolf twice here in my village but they are hunted as there is a bounty on them (a mere 100 leva).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE