Brand New Customised (Slightly) 5.11 Push Pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
For Sale

Brand New 5.11 Push Pack in Black, slightly customised by me for a friends 50th Birthday, who's wife just bought him the same pack in Tan...and now he's got to use that one for obvious reasons, and left me with this one :(

I have replaced the black paracord pulls for green ones and added two webbing straps with slide adjust buckles that fit the attached loops perfectly. This was so that he could attach his camera monopod. I have also added a large rubberised 5.11 Glow In The Dark patch, a custom velcro 'PHOTOGRAPHER' patch and the 5.11 knife that was designed to fit in the knife pouch (Knife no longer included). It was a much nicer present than the one your wife got you DAVE :) Basha attached via straps is not included, but is also available for sale. (Fox OD Basha Brand New £39) Will fit a large size DSLR and lens and side pouch takes flash

REDUCED TO £39 NOW SOLD. Thanks. as I have now removed the knife from the sale (Inc PP fees and postage).
NB. Model is 5'6 9 1/2 St

Paypal preferred

PMs will be required to secure a purchase, NOT just a post in the thread (as I don't always check the threads)

IT MAY TAKE ME UP TO A WEEK TO DISPATCH AS WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING HOUSE AND THINGS ARE A LITTLE UP IN THE AIR AT THE MOMENT. HOPE THIS IS OK

Thanks for looking

Sack

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE