N.E.S Meet 5 ( Back to Haddo)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

capt.dunc

Forager
Oct 11, 2011
dundee
i have no idea about availability yet, but i'll try to make it for a night at least. i've hardly been on the site since the last meet, but thanks to all for a great time and i wish i could of stayed for the end. i'll pack some stuff for bow drilling for those who want to try it.

grilled bear

Tenderfoot
May 30, 2012
Aberdeenshire
How did you get on with the ranger kiltedpict? I've been raking about looking for a spot. Went up Bennachie from the Rowantree car park this time and looks promising above the forestry plantations but really looking for a mixed woodland. Had a rake about pitfichie tonight that looks a bit more promising. Spotted a nice looking wood at Lyne of Skene but no where unobtrusive to leave car without creating suspicion so will keeplooking. Do you guys all have your little patches that you have owners permision on.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
TBH, work got busy that day an it slipped my mind (again!) so I've just fired off an email to him now.

Will keep you updated.

Stuart

Hey N.E chums. I'm hopefully going to come up frae the S.E (near Haddington) for the Haddo meet. Can someone confirm the dates from what I have read it looks like camping available from Thursday 14th going hame Sunday 16th. Also can I have a GR / directions to the site?

Looking forward to meeting Andy, Charles and Pete after hooking up with them at the 'moot.

Windy

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Hey Windy,

Your more than welcome to come along mate although this September meet will be a quite one due to a few of the regulars un able to make it.

The haggis supper has become a tradition but we end up having way more than we need lol, but your welcome to bring some black pud :).

I will sort you out some directions asap.

atb

Craig

Hey Windy,

Your more than welcome to come along mate although this September meet will be a quite one due to a few of the regulars un able to make it.

The haggis supper has become a tradition but we end up having way more than we need lol, but your welcome to bring some black pud :).

I will sort you out some directions asap.

atb

Craig

Thanks Craig. Is camping available from the Thursday night? Was gonnae take a halfy and head up.

Windy

scrumps

Apr 8, 2012
Aberdeen
Hey, rockin up late as usual but I'd like to come along from the Friday. Have a pal who would really like to come but it will depend on their work rota. Are dogs allowed at this one?

Craig: Thursday - Sunday
Charles: Thursday - Sunday
Lister: Thursday - Sunday
Andy (Pandabean): Thursday - Sunday
Taylor + 1 possible: Friday - Sunday

Taylor

Hey, rockin up late as usual but I'd like to come along from the Friday. Have a pal who would really like to come but it will depend on their work rota. Are dogs allowed at this one?

Craig: Thursday - Sunday
Charles: Thursday - Sunday
Lister: Thursday - Sunday
Andy (Pandabean): Thursday - Sunday
Taylor + 1 possible: Friday - Sunday

Taylor

Windy - Thursday - Sunday btw.

Cannae wait. Dogs, I thought the communal meal was haggis or stew :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE