Free Minidiscs and slightly faulty players

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Hi all,

after being given an ipod I am reluctantly getting rid of my minidisc stuff. If anyone still uses them and wants them, I have around 100 discs and 4 players, all Sony (1x MZ707, 2x MZ-N1, and 1x MZ-N710), all play, but are 'used' and a bit battered. I also have a 'Sonic Stage' disc, assorted cables and chargers, batteries and booklets.

I would like whoever wants them (will gladly seperate players and discs etc) to cover postage costs as they will be quite heavy.

For those who don't know about minidisc (the Betamax of portable audio) I think they tower high above ipod and CD's etc for sound quality.

If no one wants them I'll pop them to the charity shop. No hurry though.

Magentus

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
Any leftovers, let me know. I still use MiniDisc, but it's getting rarer to find it now.

I also agree wholeheartedly about it being heads and shoulders above other formats for quality!

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Yarr! Minidisc! Loved mine, they were so handy for recording and playing to as well as listening to music. Still can't see why they didn't take off...

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Thanks for all the responses so far - I hope I've pm'd everyone who has expressed an interest so far. I forgot to mention I don't do paypal or evilbay so am up for trades to the value of the postage, or you can send me postage.

Cheers, Magentus

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
All packages posted off today with proof of postage - standard delivery so should be with you in 3-5 days. Please let me know when they arrive.

Cheers, Magentus

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE