Photos needed for website.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 10, 2012
Cheshire
Hi, Thank you for the link to: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45 (under #8).

However I must point out that my posts were not advertising my website as such but I was looking for people who may want to share their knowledge with others. As I have had quite a good response so far from members including 1 admin, I did not feel that there was a problem here.

I must also point out that my site is for education in the United Kingdom not the Netherlands.

Kind Regards

Lee

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You really didn't read the rules did you ? and cheeking a Mod will get you in trouble, whether he's in Holland or not.

Please re-read the guidelines on self promotion.
They are very simple.

You are allowed a reciprocal signature link, but to join a forum to simply drum up business on another one is considered discourteous..........and that's not just on BcUK, that's across the net.

Toddy

Jan 10, 2012
Cheshire
this will be my last post so please do not reply as there will be no point in the slightest apart from making yourself feel good.

I am not a business nor a profit making group in any way shape of form. I am trying to help children learn about forests and all the subjects which comes with forests. If I were to post on this group a load of information about my bushcraft courses or my fancy range of bushcraft equipment, then this would not be fair at all. I will say one final time: I was asking kindly for some photos to use on my website.!!!

Maybe I am over reacting? But it is a web forum!! not a prison!!!

I am proud of the FREE service I offer my groups and it is a shame to hear that people object to this in certain ways.
Maybe you don’t like children?

The End..

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
bleeding cheek. When begging favours, it's nice to be at the very least courteous, especially to the mods!

The other End...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE