1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
tommy the cat
Last Activity:
Feb 23, 2019 at 9:46 PM

Following 2

Followers 2

Birthday:
Jan 24, 1969 (Age: 51)

Share This Page

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!), 51, from SHROPSHIRE UK

tommy the cat was last seen:
Feb 23, 2019
    1. mowerman
      mowerman
      Hi mate, just wondered where abouts in Shropshire you are.
      I am in the small village of Ditton Priors
      New to this bushcraft stuff but do a lot of fishing
      Cheers
      James
    2. jasons
      jasons
      You can stop being like that
    3. jasons
      jasons
      Hows it going buddyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    4. jasons
      jasons
      yam yam yam yo yam
    5. tommy the cat
      tommy the cat
      Thanks for that. I do like the look of it but my kit for winter is so bulky not sure Ill get it in (artic bag etc)
      The other issue is im a bugger for looking for multifunction so wanted something for long hikes......not sure how comfy the padding and straps are??
      Many thanks for the the reply.
      D
    6. Neumo
      Neumo
      I got it from Tamarack, with the FM discount it came in at a bit over £100. It is a bit Military for some but I dont mind that; I put a silver rain cover on mine if I want to be incognito & it just looks like another ruck sack. There are some good reviews on YouTube
    7. Neumo
      Neumo
      Hi, thanks for the PM. Yes I have the Rush 72 from 5.11 Tactical in Olive & I really like it. It looks like a small pack when you see a picture of it but in fact it is quite big, as it holds 47 Litres. I wanted something bigger than the 35L Berghous I was using at the time & I liked the idea of a Clamshell openeing desigm. It has tons of pockets & is pretty versatile as there is a storage area between the main compartment & the smaller pocket area on the back which is designed to take a combat helmet, which gives you an idea of the size. I like it's flexabilirty in that I can only put a bit in it, pull in the compression starps & it feels like a daypack. I reckon you could get 2 Army 58 Pattern sleeping bags in the main compartment, so it's not small. If you Molled on a couple of PLCE side pouches you would be up to 80 Litres t, so it can be expanded quite a lot. It's a 3 day bag but with some smallish sleeping kit you could live out of it for a week with no problem. Dave
    8. ickyan
      ickyan
      Hello fellow Shropshire bushcrafter.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 24, 1969 (Age: 51)