1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are UPGRADING THE FORUMS in the next couple of weeks so there might be some downtime, and also there will be some changes to the forum, how it looks (we intend on getting it as close to this version as possible) and some of the functionality will change, hopefully for the better!

This is an essential upgrade so there's no choice but to do it so that we stay secure and the site stays up and running with minimal compatibility issues etc.

Thank you for your patience over the next few week and your patience as everyone gets used to a few things that will change. Any questions ask away in the appropriate forum.

Thanks, Tony
    Dismiss Notice
The Cumbrian
Last Activity:
Sep 25, 2019 at 6:39 PM
Birthday:
Feb 14, 1972 (Age: 48)
Electrical Commissioning Engineer.

Share This Page

The Cumbrian

Full Member, 48, from The Rainy Side of the Lakes.

The Cumbrian was last seen:
Sep 25, 2019
    1. BushBob
      BushBob
      Hi, could I get some pics of the jacket please. Email is Robert.gardner@gva.co.uk

Thanks,

Bob
      1. The Cumbrian
        The Cumbrian
        Afternoon Bob.

Is there any part of the jacket in particular that you want some pics of? If there isn't, I'll take a few general ones and get back to you later.

Cheers, Michael.
        Apr 28, 2018
      2. BushBob
        BushBob
        I don't need any specific pics. Do you know what model it is? I can find the Westwinds one but not much else
        Apr 28, 2018
    2. majk_bee
      majk_bee
      Wow, the Cumbrian....... Hi there from the Northumbrian......

How come you've ended up over here? And where are you over here???

Regards,
      Mike
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 14, 1972 (Age: 48)
    Electrical Commissioning Engineer.
    Mountaineering, Canoeing, sitting around fires.

Signature

"I want to see the wild country again before I die, and the Mountains" Bilbo Baggins.