1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
SussexRob
Last Activity:
May 23, 2017 at 12:57 PM

Following 1

Followers 1

Mechanical Engineer for a Flight Simulator Manufac

Share This Page

SussexRob

Full Member, from East Grinstead

SussexRob was last seen:
May 23, 2017
    1. EastSussexScout
      EastSussexScout
      good stuff. well i'm sure you'll have an amazing time at jambo, i've got a few mates in east sussex contingent going. i applied for the centenary one 4 years ago, didn't get in but managed to spend a day up there. it's incredible. i'm guessing your nearest site is Broadstone Warren? love that site. been going there every eayr for summer camp since i started as a scout. tons of great memories there.
    2. EastSussexScout
      EastSussexScout
      Hi Rob, i notice you're involved in scouting in Sussex. I'm an Explorer scout in Hove Actually ESU (formally Hove & portslade ESU). was wondering what unit/group(s) you're involved in?
  • About

Mechanical Engineer for a Flight Simulator Manufac
    Outdoor Activity:
    Scouting!
    My interest in Bushcraft started from within Scouting as a kid. Now, as an adult I am enjoying it as much as possible and learning as much as I can to try and pass on the knowledge to my Explorer Scouts.

I love Photography, and always have a camera close to hand.

If you want to know more about me, ask!

Explorer Scout Leader, Amateur Photographer, CB Radio, Being Outside

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]