1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
scottisha5
Last Activity:
Nov 4, 2019 at 11:29 AM
Birthday:
October 7
Retired - Yehaaaa

Share This Page

scottisha5

Maker, Male, from Motherwell, Scotland, UK

All types of professional sewing modifications for forum members. Mar 4, 2018

scottisha5 was last seen:
Nov 4, 2019
    1. Andyrev123
      Andyrev123
      Hi there .. looking around for mods for my polish lavvu after seen Simon a bloke in woods video.. and come accross you page .. just a quick question about how much would it be fora similar mod as his especially the for a stove .. regards Andy Revell
    2. scottisha5
      scottisha5
      All types of professional sewing modifications for forum members.
      1. Andyrev123
        Andyrev123
        Can you do full modified lavvu.. zip . Extend bottom and put groundsheet on etc like Simon bloke in woods video
        Nov 8, 2018
        Native Nathan and eisenkleid like this.
    3. Long Paddle Martin
      Long Paddle Martin
      Hi John,

I just happened upon your Brownlee Pond Meet post while looking for any bushcraft enthusiasts nearby, I am new to this site & I'm pleased to see others in south lanarkshire getting out in the winter. If I'm right I think you were describing mauldlsie bridge where I used to fly fish quite alot, I did a little one nighter with my bivi in mauldlsie wood a week or so ago, -11 has its advantages as no one was around so the place felt a million miles from anywhere, nae midges as well. I'm 22 & live in Hamilton, I've got an old rusty land rover & I do a fair bit of Wild camping, bushcraft & canoeing in any weather but I don't know of anyone nearby who is mental enough to be into the same thing.
      So I'm just putting my name out there & if you or a group of fellow bushcrafters are planning any trips near or far & you wouldn't mind an extra body along give me a shout as I'm always up for meeting new people & getting out of the town.

Cheers,
      Martin.
  • About

Birthday:
    October 7
    Retired - Yehaaaa
    Outdoor Activity:
    Rough camping, Bushcrafting, Fishing.
    All types of professional sewing modifications, pouches, tarps, Lavuu mods etc.

Have a great day :)

Signature

In God is our trust
    Brotherly Love, Relief and Truth.