1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
sandsnakes
Last Activity:
Dec 24, 2017 at 6:09 PM
Birthday:
Apr 18, 1955 (Age: 64)
Naturopath, Rare Book Conservator

Share This Page

sandsnakes

Full Member, 64, from London

sandsnakes was last seen:
Dec 24, 2017
    1. hazelnuts
      hazelnuts
      Hi, I think I met you years ago at a moot. You helped my son when he hurt himself. You're a naturopath and you wrote a little book which you sold at camp about bushcraft first aid. I did have a copy but it's vanished. I really would like another copy please.
      Many thanks and best wishes.
      Hazel
    2. sandsnakes
      sandsnakes
      What can I say, style and bushcraft can go together!
    3. Swallow
      Swallow
      You've created a monster. Ever since you told Ms. Swift about your layering system, she's been constantly on ebay trying to control the world's supply of Cashmere.
    4. sandsnakes
      sandsnakes
      BalckBerry group new and old users.

We are switching to Hellomessenger.com While it is not BBM it does support photomessaging and is a cross platform solution. it will work on Android, BlackBerry, iPhone If you are an iPhone user check your permissions when loading. This platform is free but throws up adverts, if you pay $1.99 about £1.50 it will not send adds, this is a one off charge.
    5. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      All ready have dunn
    6. sandsnakes
      sandsnakes
      Chaps,

Blackberry is soon to launch android comparatble upgrade software for its phones. With android there are a few sets of software that do exactly the same as BBM. who is in favour of moving the group to a android based software so we can pick up lost members who are hacked off with the problems caused by blackberry outages?

Doc
    7. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      Hiya doc long time no speak how are we and dunn any shrafting lately also hows life
      Drew
    8. sandsnakes
      sandsnakes
      drew,

my number is 07979646027

if you need me whistle old mate.
    9. drewdunnrespect
      drewdunnrespect
      hiya doc
      yer i am good thanks and yes i am a cheat and i am loving my new phone. and would u like my number so as you can stay in touch if so pm me thanks drew
    10. Rumi
      Rumi
      What subject might that be?
    11. John Lee
      John Lee
      Hello,
      I just recently found this website and I think it's one of the most interesting ones dealing with outdoor pursuits. The people here really practice getting outdoors. It's like going back in time to my Boy Scout years. John Lee
    12. hazelnuts
      hazelnuts
      Hi Roderick,
      It's Hazel here. You treated my son Teilo last year at the bushmoot. Are you planning on coming again this year by any chance?
      Hazel
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 18, 1955 (Age: 64)
    Naturopath, Rare Book Conservator
    Outdoor Activity:
    Bushcrafting and watching bluebells grow.
    Getting older by the day and sillier by the hour.

Vintage motorcycles, martial arts, primative archery, hunter-gatherer life style.

Signature

primum non nocere "first do no harm"