1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are UPGRADING THE FORUMS in the next couple of weeks so there might be some downtime, and also there will be some changes to the forum, how it looks (we intend on getting it as close to this version as possible) and some of the functionality will change, hopefully for the better!

This is an essential upgrade so there's no choice but to do it so that we stay secure and the site stays up and running with minimal compatibility issues etc.

Thank you for your patience over the next few week and your patience as everyone gets used to a few things that will change. Any questions ask away in the appropriate forum.

Thanks, Tony
    Dismiss Notice
Nonsuch
Last Activity:
Feb 10, 2020 at 10:46 PM
Independent consultant

Share This Page

Nonsuch

Full Member, from Scotland, looking at mountains

Nonsuch was last seen:
Feb 10, 2020
    1. marcelxl
      marcelxl
      Hi Mate,

I'll take the Sigg please, let me know how and where you want it and i'll sort it.

Thinking of the haglofs too......

Cheers!

Marc
    2. robevs73
      robevs73
      Hi mate. Just noticed you were interested in the Bushtool that's for sale. I have a black handled Bushtool with linners going up for sale in the next few days, its a one off and I have not made a sheath yet just in case you are a leftie or would like a specific sheath made, the knife has one small flaw , it has a few scratches on the blade otherwise its fine also a stainless buttplate, I usually use 01.
      All the best .Rob.
    3. John Lee
      John Lee
      Nonsuch,
      I've always stop scanning the forum to look at your avatar. Do you always shoot the longbow? I think they are true works of art and have a wonderful history.
    4. Nonsuch
      Nonsuch
      Appreciate that Tony - and be assured I am renewing anyway !

Richard
    5. Tony
      Tony
      Hi Richard,

Thanks for the message, i can't even remember reading it as it's the standard message that comes with vbulletin, the forum software and it's been there for 7 years. I've edited it now quickly though as i see your point.

Thanks for the past support

All the best
      Tony
  • About

Independent consultant
    Outdoor Activity:
    Open canoeing
    Father of two who used to describe himself as a naturalised Scot until Salmond came along

Canoeing, archery, bushcraft, wild food, guitars, interesting cars, old pens

Signature

Nonsuch
    Life Member of Bushcraft UK