• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mahikan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Paul,

Sorry you are getting a late reply from me, I see my husband Dave has already answered you, but I thought I should as well. I am rarely on this post (my excuse for late reply).

Yes I have done a lot of tracking wolves and bears both, in fact I have a fairly decent collection of plaster casts that I've taken over the years now. We often do these tracking programs for our clients who want to learn a little about them, and although being in a National and Provincial Park it can be a bit of a challenge to find the tracks at times :)

You would be very welcome to tag along on any of the trips we do, even if we don't have any going on when you are here, you'd still be most welcome and we'd find some excuse to get out and look for tracks.

Let me know your details etc on when you are planning on being here, you can email me at brenda@mahikan.ca or you can send an email to Dave at dave@mahikan.ca

Again, apologies for the tardy reply

Brenda
    hi there,

I saw your message regarding Ray`s programme and I would like to ask if you ever take people out tracking with wolf and bear. I am a tracker from the United Kingdom and trying to set up opporuntities to learn from local trackers in different countries. I am very interested in Canada and would like to learn well the local wildlife and their sign.

I have some opportunties in Canada over the next year, would I be welcome to tag along at some point, perhaps helping out in some way to pay my way for a day or two?

Best Wishes

Paul
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…