1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Lou
Last Activity:
Aug 17, 2019 at 2:35 PM
Birthday:
October 18
Home Page:

Share This Page

Lou

Full Member, Female, from the French Alps

All settled back home from the BM. Had a wonderful time, still trying to wash the woodsmoke out of my clothes though ... Aug 11, 2019

Lou was last seen:
Aug 17, 2019
    1. Lou
      Lou
      All settled back home from the BM. Had a wonderful time, still trying to wash the woodsmoke out of my clothes though ...
    2. Lou
      Lou
      my silver birch tree stumps have sprouted!
    3. Lou
      Lou
      I was out in the rain checking for fallen nests and anything else out of place after the storm yesterday. Nothing found thank goodness.
    4. Lou
      Lou
      We had 4 seasons in one day yesterday- icy hail, thunder, driving rain, sun and wind. Today it's 18 degrees. That is how fickle May can be.
    5. Lou
      Lou
      I lost my dog a couple of weeks ago. It's getting a little better now but I have been so sad, we spent so much time together.
      1. direwulf likes this.
    6. Lou
      Lou
      Just bought my 2018 fishing card. Lovely to see that women get a reduction of 70€ down to 33€ per year. Such a good thing.
    7. Lou
      Lou
      More snow here & we've already had 4 months of it, so nothing new for us. Roads clear, schools open, everyone well equipped, warm & skiing.
    8. Lou
      Lou
      I just bought a Hennessy Hammock system. That was a BIG purchase, hands still shaking but hope that'll set me up for a long time to come ;-)
    9. Lou
      Lou
      -8°c today, dropping down to -17°c tonight. Coldest of the winter so far .....
    10. Lou
      Lou
      More snow today. No sign of spring coming just yet ;-(
      1. hamzasiddique likes this.
    11. woodstock
      woodstock
      What happened Lou, I broke one of Fi's teeth showing her how to defend herself.
      1. Lou likes this.
      2. Lou
        Lou
        hahaha, omg! It was not so exciting, I'm afraid - I chomped on a piece of bone hidden in some salami and stubbed my toe on the table leg, that'll teach me.
        Feb 18, 2018
    12. Lou
      Lou
      got a broken toe and a broken tooth - nice one.
    13. Lou
      Lou
      found out there's going to be a winter BushMoot OMG, thinking that I will have to get there by hook or by crook.
    14. Lou
      Lou
      I've just come over to see what's going on in the world of BCUK. Well, you are all still here! x
    15. Jonesy
      Jonesy
      Hi Lou,

What a brilliant idea! If you could send it to

scottjones7@hotmail.com

that'd be as great as a great thing. Reminds me - those Fjellraven trousers you were wearing on the course - any good?

Cheers,

Scott
    16. Jonesy
      Jonesy
      Hi

How's it going? Just got back in - spent all day out in the woods playing with the trees. Saw a strange thing - somebody seems to be living in the woods full time. They had a tent up behind a corrugated iron windbreak, with stacks of firewood and empty plastic bottles outside. Rather than disturb them, I just crept away...

Loved the Facebook photos!

Cheers,

Scott
      1. woodstock likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    October 18
    Home Page:
    http://twitter.com/hedgeweft
    Outdoor Activity:
    animal tracking, foraging, observing wildlife and birds.

Signature

:think3: